Monday, July 23, 2007

Harry Potter-widower

Hahaha. This is my new description for Ward. Here's the story......

By the way, this is NOT a spoiler post, which doesn't apply to you if you don't know what a spoiler is. :)

I resisted pre-ordering DH from Amazon. I resisted going out to the midnight release party at the bookstore in Edmonds. I didn't think of stopping at the bookstore on the way home from dropping Mom and Dad off at the airport on Sat. Then, I broke down. We were at Costco Sat afternoon getting our usual supplies, and there they were; stacked in a large pile right in the entrance to the store. There were hundreds of copies and about half of the cover price! Tell me, who could resist? So, I bought it.

I'm reading in dribs and drabs and loving every moment! I don't get as much time to myself as I used to so it's hard to buckle down and do the other stuff I have to do rather than finish the whole book.

So, the title of the blog....I was reading at the dinner table Sat night. I know, I know, but it was the first day! So Ward's comment was, "Are we going to lose you for a week?" :):):) hahahaha. Like it'll take me that long to finish!

Epilogue, all day Sat as we were running our errands, I saw people reading DH everywhere! At the library, by the mall, at the grocery. So, that's my story and I'm about halfway through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home